I love to bring designs to life and I mostly develop web applications using HTML, CSS, React.js, Vue.js, WordPress, Gutenberg, etc.
The driving force of all speeches, I believe that creation should be the point around which any communication strategy revolves.
Make brands attractive and connect them to their audiences.
Since 2017, I have worked with a few global brands and
helped them to develop top-notch web applications.
I started my career as a Front-end software engineer in 2017. In this period, I have worked with some fantastic global engineering teams.
- Senior React Engineer at rtCamp.com
- Here I’ve mostly worked with ReactJS & Gutenberg, featured projects are https://laetus.com and https://easydash.rtcamp.com/
- Front-end Engineer at sender.net
- I’ve developed a few applications for Sender.net, first one is rewriting https://app.sender.net/ applications using Vue.js, previously it was developed with jQuery & Backbone.js. And, then I’ve worked on Drag and Drop email builder application which is also a Vue.js project, and finally I’ve worked on https://sender.net/ project where we have moved entire site from WordPress to an static framework for better performance.
- Front-end Developer at Themeum.com
- Here my featured projects are https://qubely.io and TutorLMS – WordPress eLearning WordPress Solution. Also, I’ve developed some WordPress themes from scratch.
- Software Engineer at JoomShaper.com
- Here my responsibility was to develop front-end modules for multiple applications, including https://www.joomshaper.com/page-builder