I’ve been working as a front-end software engineer since 2017. I love to bring designs to life, So I mostly develop websites and web applications using different kinds of technologies such as React.js, Vue.js, WordPress, Gutenberg, etc.
I’ve worked with some global brands over the years. Recently, I’ve worked with rtCamp, where I’ve developed React.js applications, WordPress plugins, and Gutenberg blocks for clients.
Previously, I worked at sender.net, joomshaper.com, and themeum.com, where I developed some enterprise-level web applications and websites such as https://app.sender.net, the main website of sender.net, and Tutor LMS.
I love to contribute to open-source projects, I also contribute to the WordPress core in my free time.
Since 2017, I have worked with a few global brands and
helped them to develop top-notch web applications.
I started my career as a Front-end software engineer in 2017. In this period, I have worked with some fantastic global engineering teams.
- Senior React Engineer at rtCamp.com
- Here I’ve mostly worked with ReactJS & Gutenberg, featured projects are https://laetus.com and https://easydash.rtcamp.com/
- Front-end Engineer at sender.net
- I’ve developed a few applications for Sender.net, first one is rewriting https://app.sender.net/ applications using Vue.js, previously it was developed with jQuery & Backbone.js. And, then I’ve worked on Drag and Drop email builder application which is also a Vue.js project, and finally I’ve worked on https://sender.net/ project where we have moved entire site from WordPress to an static framework for better performance.
- Front-end Developer at Themeum.com
- Here my featured projects are https://qubely.io and TutorLMS – WordPress eLearning WordPress Solution. Also, I’ve developed some WordPress themes from scratch.
- Software Engineer at JoomShaper.com
- Here my responsibility was to develop front-end modules for multiple applications, including https://www.joomshaper.com/page-builder